Health + Safety Plan
Here at The Boatyard, we have developed an enhanced health and safety plan and procedures in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic as part of our ongoing commitment to ensuring the health and well-being of all our guests, team members and the community we work and live in. Please be aware that exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. Hotel LBI has taken numerous steps to reduce this inherent risk and ask that you familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 health and safety precautions and requirements prior to your visit.
Health and Safety Plan
Knowing our common areas are used by customers and team members alike, we augmented our cleaning processes for everyone’s safety and peace of mind. We have increased the cleaning and sanitizing schedule of all public spaces, with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces, and updated procedures for interactions between customers and staff.
All public spaces will be deep cleaned and continually sanitized, including back house areas and will entail the use of hospital-grade surface sanitizers and disinfectants for a routine cleaning at all touchpoints. The Boatyard adheres to all Covid-19 sanitary protocols including the use of Personal Protective Equipment. Gloves, masks, and sanitizing antiviral chemicals are utilized in our facilities. Our staff members will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Restrooms undergo sanitization throughout the day.
- Every touchpoint will be sanitized, including (but not limited to): stalls, toilet paper dispensers, door handles and sink areas.
Procedures for our guests
All we ask is for you to do your part by practicing social distancing to avoid the spread. We know it’s tough, but it is vital to keep businesses like us thriving
- Please bring your masks! Customers MUST wear a mask to enter and anytime away from your table. No mask, no service.
- If coming by boat don’t forget clothing (shoes, shirts, coverups, pants, etc)
- All tables are 6ft apart and we ask you to practice social distancing as you make your way through the outdoor dining area.
- No more than 8 people per table.
- Wash/sanitize your hands.
- Please pay attention to social distance markers and signage.
- Seating is first-come, first-serve
- Table seating only, bar seating is closed.
- All food + drink is a takeout style only. Order food from our 2 food trucks. Order beer and cocktails from the bar.